The cost of an uncontested divorce is typically split between the parties, however it is an issue that can be negotiated in the final settlement agreement. It is more common for the party with the higher income to pay for an uncontested divorce.
- What Does the New Tax Law Mean for Divorcing Couples in Virginia?
- Who Pays for an Uncontested Divorce in Virginia?
- Uncontested Divorce – Do I Need to Go to Court?
- What Is the Impact of Divorce Mediation on an Uncontested Divorce?
- I’ve Filed for Divorce on My Own but It Was Rejected, Why?
- We Appreciate Your Kind Words!
- How Can I Get Divorced If My Spouse Is Incarcerated?
- What Happens to the Engagement Ring When the Wedding Is Cancelled?
- What If I Can’t Find My Spouse? Can I Still Get Divorced in Virginia?
- How Can I File for Divorce When My Spouse is Out of the U.S.A.?