The cost of an uncontested divorce is typically split between the parties, however it is an issue that can be negotiated in the final settlement agreement. It is more common for the party with the higher income to pay for an uncontested divorce.
- Is a No Fault Divorce the Same as an Uncontested Divorce?
- How Can I Start My Uncontested Divorce in Virginia?
- We Appreciate Your Feedback
- How Long Does It Take to Get an Uncontested Divorce in Virginia If Both Parties Agree?
- Is it possible to change the grounds for divorce if we later decide to file for an Uncontested Divorce?
- Who Pays for the Divorce?
- What Is the Final Order or Final Decree of Divorce?
- Are there things I should do to Prepare for an Uncontested Divorce in Virginia?
- How Are Divorce Papers Served?
- Can I Petition for a Name Change in an Uncontested Divorce?