No, agreeing on many of the issues in a divorce is helpful. However, not agreeing on all issues means there are still contested issues which may require court hearings to resolve.
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy Divorce Documents Online
- Can a Separation and Property Settlement Agreement be Modified?
- Can We Still Live in the Same House if We’re Separated?
- Marital Asset v. Separate Property
- COVID-19, Social Distancing & Child Custody & Visitation Orders
- How Do My Ex and I Decide on Visitation and Vacation Times for our Children?
- Can My Spouse And I Use The Same Attorney For Our Uncontested Divorce?
- If My Spouse And I Agree On Most But Not All Issues, Can Our Divorce Be Uncontested?
- Can I Still Get an Uncontested Divorce if I Want Spousal Support?
- Why Should I Have a Separation & Property Settlement Agreement?